Monday, November 30, 2009

Nakul says that he is not love with Poorna


Nakul has paired with Poorna in the film Kandakottai. This film has been produced by T T Raja and directed by Sakthivel. It seems that Nakul and Poorna had become intimate during the shooting of this film.So there were rumors that this closeness has blossomed into romance. When asked Nakul about this, he said,” When I was acting in Kadhalil Vizhundhen and Maasilamani there were news that I was in love with Sunaina. Now there are rumors that I am in love with Poorna with whom I am pairing in Kandakottai.There is no truth in the news that I am in love with Poorna. Poorna is a good actress and dancer. In the film we both will be clashing with each other. There is no romance between us. In Kandakottai, I am donning the role of an educated youth in search of a job. I am of the character who doesn’t believe in love.The story is what happens if I start loving. I have sung one song under Dhina’s composition. Kalapathy S Agoram was very much impressed after seeing the film. He immediately acquired the rights.”

No comments: